707 Woods St., Nacogdoches, Texas, 75961 (936) 568-8488
When a loved one suffers a serious illness or injury that prevents them from enjoying their everyday activities and living independently, the changes are often devastating. With these changes come the need for understanding, acceptance, compassion and a clear plan for recovery.
That's exactly what you'll find at Cecil R. Bomar Rehabilitation Center, where our patients enjoy:
• A loyal, caring team of therapists with one goal in mind: getting you back home
• Excellent patient/staff ratios
• More hours of therapy, 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, so you'll get home sooner
• Outstanding patient satisfaction
• The only Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) in Nacogdoches County
• Emergency care just across the street at Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
We can admit directly from patient's home, emergency department, physician's office. Our staff will gather the necessary information when we get the referral and let you know if the patient meets criteria. Acute inpatient rehab does not require a hospital stay.
Clinical Rehab Programs